Monday 21 April 2014

ZARA EYE DRESS

          

Whilst on my Instagram. Looking through the feeds of an array of fashion bloggers, I saw one item of clothing that kept on popping up into my screen. A pastel blue high neck dress printed with a lot of eyes!! So I decided it was going STRAIGHT onto my wish list. This dress is absolutely gorgeous and incredibly unique!! I'm  a very big fan of high neck clothing so that was an added bonus. 

This dress is located in the 'tfr' section when you click into dresses. This Zara dress is only £25.99 which for Zara, is brilliant considering the designer feeling of this dress *ahem* (KENZOOO!).

The link for this dress is http://www.zara.com/uk/en/woman/dresses/trf/printed-dress-with-back-zip-c431507p1798508.html 




No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye